Approved administrating organisations

The grants distributed by the Swedish Research Council must be administrated by a Swedish university, higher education institution (HEI) or other public organisation that fulfils the Swedish Research Councils criteria for an administrating organisation.

This means that you will not be able to apply unless your organisation is an approved administrating organisation at the Swedish Research Council with an approved Prisma organisation account. Otherwise, you will have to ask your organisation to apply for an organisation account via Prisma.external link

The Swedish Research Council's criteria for approved administrating organisations (available in Swedish only)PDF


Maria Thuveson, Director of Department of research funding

Share |
Updated: 2016-01-15